The Toro Rosso STR12 was a car designed by Scuderia Toro Rosso to compete in the 2017 Formula One season. It was driven by Daniil Kvyat and Carlos Sainz, Jr. for the first fourteen races, with Pierre Gasly taking Kvyat's place for the 2017 Malaysian and Japanese Grands Prix, Kvyat taking Sainz's place starting from the United States Grand Prix, Brendon Hartley filling in for Gasly at the aforementioned Grand Prix, and Hartley and Gasly driving alongside each other for the last three races. The car made its competitive debut at the 2017 Australian Grand Prix. Toro Rosso returned to Renault engines after spending a year with a 2015-spec Ferrari engine the previous year. The team did not use the "Renault" engine name for this season, instead rebadged as "Toro Rosso".
Complete Formula One Results
|Complete Formula One Results|
- "Pierre Gasly to drive with Scuderia Toro Rosso". Toro Rosso. 26 September 2017. http://www.scuderiatororosso.com/en_IT/article/pierre-gasly-drive-scuderia-toro-rosso. Retrieved 26 September 2017.
- Barretto, Lawrence (7 October 2017). "Toro Rosso confirms Gasly/Kvyat for US GP after Sainz Renault exit". Autosport. Haymarket Publications. https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/132270/toro-rosso-confirms-gaslykvyat-for-us-gp. Retrieved 7 October 2017.
- "Brendon Hartley to race with us in Austin". scuderiatororosso.com (Scuderia Toro Rosso). 13 October 2017. http://www.scuderiatororosso.com/en_IT/article/brendon-hartley-race-us-austin. Retrieved 14 October 2017.
- "Toro Rosso confirm Hartley and Gasly for Mexico". Formula One World Championship Ltd. 23 October 2017. https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/headlines/2017/10/toro-rosso-confirm-hartley-and-gasly-for-mexico.html. Retrieved 23 October 2017.
- Baretto, Lawrence (29 May 2016). "Red Bull and Toro Rosso F1 teams sign Renault engine deal". autosport.com (Haymarket Publications). http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/124549/red-bull-and-toro-rosso-sign-renault-deal. Retrieved 28 November 2016.
|V T E||Scuderia Toro Rosso|
10. Pierre Gasly · 26. Daniil Kvyat
Franz Tost · Alex Hitzinger · James Key · Dietrich Mateschitz
Jaime Alguersuari · Sébastien Buemi · Sébastien Bourdais · Sebastian Vettel · Scott Speed · Vitantonio Liuzzi · Daniel Ricciardo · Jean-Éric Vergne · Max Verstappen · Carlos Sainz, Jr. · Brendon Hartley · Alexander Albon
STR1 · STR2 · STR2B · STR3 · STR4 · STR5 · STR6 · STR7 · STR8 · STR9 · STR10 · STR11 · STR12 · STR13