The Force India VJM07 was a car designed by Force India for the 2014 Formula One season. Its drivers were Nico Hülkenberg, who came back following one year with Sauber, and Sergio Pérez, who was a new driver of Force India after racing for McLaren in 2013. As with Mercedes, Williams and McLaren, the car's 1.6 litre V6 engine was the Mercedes PU106A Hybrid.
After five years without a podium finish, Pérez achieved the team's first and only podium finish of the season, finishing third at the Bahrain Grand Prix. It was Force India's first podium since the 2009 Belgian Grand Prix.
Complete Formula One Results
|Complete Formula One Results|
- † — Driver failed to finish the race, but was classified as they had completed more than 90% of the winner's race distance.
- "Mercedes names 2014 F1 V6 Engine 'PU106A Hybrid'". This Is F1. http://thisisf1.com/2014/01/22/mercedes-names-2014-f1-v6-engine-pu106a-hybrid/. Retrieved 15 January 2017.
- "Perez joins Hulkenberg at Force India for 2014 F1 season". Autosport.com (Haymarket Publications). 12 December 2013. http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/111835. Retrieved 15 January 2017.
- "Nico Hülkenberg returns to Sahara Force India with multi-year deal". Sahara Force India F1 Team (Sahara Force India F1 Team). 3 December 2013. http://www.forceindiaf1.com/news/detail/general/nico-hulkenberg-returns-to-sahara-force-india-with-multi-year-deal. Retrieved 15 January 2017.
- Noble, Jonathan (16 May 2013). "McLaren believes switch to Honda engines will not compromise 2014". Autosport.com (Haymarket Publications). http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/107447. Retrieved 15 February 2017. "McLaren believes its world championship challenge with Mercedes next year will not be compromised by its planned switch to Honda engines for 2015."
- Esler, William (13 February 2015). "Force India will use their 2014 car at the first Barcelona test next week". Sky Sports. http://www.skysports.com/f1/news/12477/9713056/force-india-will-use-their-2014-car-at-the-first-barcelona-test-next-week. Retrieved 15 February 2017.
|V T E||Force India|
Vijay Mallya · Otmar Szafnauer · Andrew Green
Giancarlo Fisichella · Vitantonio Liuzzi · Adrian Sutil · Paul di Resta · Nico Hülkenberg · Sergio Pérez · Esteban Ocon
VJM01 · VJM02 · VJM03 · VJM04 · VJM05 · VJM06 · VJM07 · VJM08 · VJM09 · VJM10 · VJM11